Williams Passphrase Strength Meter
VERY IMPORTANT - make this passphrase unique! Do not let this passphrase be the same as one you have used anywhere else whether it's your banking, shopping or even your local library.
In the new system you MUST:
- Have a passphrase at least 12 characters long. Try using a passphrase consisting of more than one word for added security and to make it easier to remember.
- Include at least one lower case letter
- Include at least one upper case letter, preferably in the middle of the phrase.
- Include at least one number, also preferably in the middle of the phrase.
We STRONGLY RECOMMEND that you also:
- Include a special character
- Don't just use simple words, add numbers and upper case letters
- Don't use names of people or pets in the passphrase as these can be more easily guessed by hackers
When you have created a strong passphrase click here to go to the password/passphrase portal to change your passphrase. You will need to enter your current password/passphrase first.
Click "Show Detail" to see how your proposed passphrase is being evaluated.